The Loukia and Michael Zampelas Art Museum accepts donations from individuals, companies and foundations, giving them the opportunity to be recognised for their cultural intentions and if they wish to, be publicly acknowledged. All contributions are fully tax-deductable.
Donations of works of art
We welcome gifts in the form of art works that can complement or enlarge its collections, such as important works by established Cypriot and Greek artists. Each art work donated to the Museum, wherever it is presented – be it as part of the permanet collection of the Museum or in temporary exhibitions or publications – will be acknowledged as “The gift of…” and will bare the description “In memory/honour/recognition of the generosity of …”
Education is a primary objective of the Loukia and Michael Zampelas Art Museum. The Educational Programmes of the Museum, not only facilitate learning, but also provide a vital connection between the Museum and its many visitors.
The generosity of our donors enables different programmes (specifically designed for school groups of all ages, children and families, adults, teachers, visitors with additional support needs, and community organisations) to be offered at a low or no cost to the public. Furthermore, educational sponsorship gives donors the opportunity to gain public attention and acknowledgment of their name.
Please contact the Department of Educational Programmes for information about supporting the Educational Programmes and also about participating in any of our programmes.
By supporting the exhibitions programme, you enable the Museum to organise more exhibitions, expand its collections and introduce new artists and art to the public.
Apart from philanthropic benefits, exhibition sponsors gain considerable public attention and marketing possibilities. We are eagerly looking to form partnerships with foundations, corporations and individuals to present our exhibitions to a large audience.
Some of the benefits of supporting our exhibitions programmes include:
- Prominent publicity and acknowledgement before, during and after an exhibition.
- Exhibition and programme materials will all be credited with the logo, including invitations, exhibition catalogues, press releases, the Museum’s website and correspondence with our members and contacts.
- Sponsorship visibility can also be achieved with advertising and different promotional material in consultation with the Museum.
- Opportunity to host private functions at the Museum premises.
- Private tours for VIPs and guests.
- Invitations to exhibition previews and various events.